Today, 25.03.019, we have successfully completed 7th Annual year of conducting regular weekly sessions where we have done prize distribution activity at Kanya Gurukul high school from 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm.
Please find the highlights of the session :
1. Explained the students their performance of whole year.
2. Introduction about ASWA, it’s activities and reason for conducting sessions at primary school.
3. Speeches from volunteers and principal.
4. Interaction with Parents.
5. Prize distribution to the best performers of the year.
6. Appreciation to Principal and Teachers for giving their great support for conducting session.
7. Explained this year updates and stats.
8. Cultural activities from children’s.
9. Gift received from school management.
10. Oath of thanks to school management for giving the opportunity.
My special thanks to our volunteers “Sujatha” for a great Anchoring , motivational speeches from “Janaki vani madam” and “venkateshwara Rao Sir”, my wife ” Sneha” for helping me in back-end work and “Nagaraju puligadda” for great Camera work.
Thanks to all volunteers, teachers and principal for supporting and motivating in conducting the event a great success.
Volunteers participated :
1. Nagaraju sir CESS.
2. Nagaraju puligadda.
3. Jananki vani madam.
4. Venkateshwara Rao Sir.
Please give your valuable suggestions in this regard.
For more details please contact me on 8885290990.