“Food can be produced; Water can be recycled; Shelter can be created. But one thing that is impossible to create in this world is blood”.
Kids with Thalassemia are very untoward that they cannot reproduce the blood in their body. About one in every seven people who enter a hospital, requires a blood transfusion. These startling statistics underscore the crucial nature of blood donation. No laboratory can manufacture blood in spite of latest trends in technology. That blood can only come from a volunteer donor like you, who volunteer to donate.
- Donate Blood for every 3 months (in our camps)
- Conduct Blood Camps in your Colony /Apartment /Office Campus
- Motivate your Family, Friends, Colleagues to donate blood
- Participate in our Awareness Run / Walk / Camps
- Volunteer / Help us in doing the above