“Food can be produced; Water can be recycled; Shelter can be created. But one thing that is impossible to create in this world is blood”.
Kids with Thalassemia are very untoward that they cannot reproduce the blood in their bodies. About one in every seven people who enter a hospital requires a blood transfusion. These startling statistics underscore the crucial nature of blood donation. No laboratory can manufacture blood in spite of the latest trends in technology. That blood can only come from a volunteer donor like you, who volunteers to donate.
The objective of this project is to create awareness and promote Blood Donation & Thalassemia.
- Conduct blood donation camps for every 3 months
- Arranged blood for people in emergencies
- Awareness Talks in Institutions, colleges on Thalassemia & Blood donation
- 2K awareness Walks.
- Motivate Blood Donors
- Awareness Talks in Institutions and colleges on Thalassemia & Blood donation.
- Collaborated with other NGOs/Individuals to promote BLOOD DONATION & THALASSEMIA AWARENESS
- We run separate WhatsApp groups to cater to these needs along with our donor database.
- We have created awareness videos with the help of actors of Telugu Film Industry